Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Require assist to conserve our own just house instruction Planet instruction perform your own little bit right now!

Just house green Earth love my ordinary jerry-rigged megaphone crackling out fingerlicking Ferdinands tanning furs with Green Day's turds, 

Jerry rigs megaphone just our house, little bits of Green Day's turds perform fingerlicking Ferdinands tanning furs, just our brown love blue love green earth now!

Green is the color of the day and the earth, time and place both in one.
Green is the color money ganje trees and frogs, love and hearts bees and,

consequently, Irish wives who like to flog
their children or husband for getting out of hand,

hand, MANOS, hands, hands, the hands of fate, the hands that
bleed green envy Ferdinands!

Let's hope I don't ever actually talk like this in real life. One more time!

Just house green Earth love my ordinary jerry-rigged Irish wife fingerlicking
flogging fate, hands that tan furs go green, stung by bees, performing little bits of 

Planet Ferdinand Manos, Ferdinand! I am Planet Ferdinand Manos, and
I am here to avenge my father's death. You are here to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment